skip to main content

Attendance Permits, Within Bonita

Request Transfer to Another School

Request Transfer to Another School iconRequest Transfer to Another Schooltitle


If you live within the boundaries of the Bonita Unified School District, but wish to request attendance at a school within the district other than your neighborhood school, you must submit a request for an Intra-District permit.
To submit a permit request, click below for the permit application. Please complete the application and submit it to your neighborhood school. Once the permit has been approved, you will be notified and can begin the registration process for your selected school.
Click here for the Intra-District permit application.