skip to main content

Residency through Employment using Allen Bill

Approval Under the Allen Bill

Approval Under the Allen Bill iconApproval Under the Allen Billtitle

If one or both parents are employed for at least 10 hours per week within the boundaries of the Bonita School District, you may be able to use your work address to establish residency.
If you wish to establish residency for your child to attend school in Bonita Unified using your work address, please click the picture below to print an Allen Bill Information Form. This form should be submitted to the Student Services Office at 115 W. Allen Ave., San Dimas.
Allen Bill Application
If you are not sure whether your work address is within the Bonita School District boundaries, click the map below to access an interactive district boundary map.