skip to main content

Request Release from Bonita

If you are a resident within the boundaries of the Bonita Unified School District, but wish to request a release from the district in order to request enrollment in a school outside of the district, you may do so by completing the form found below (click on the picture) and submitting that form to the Office of Student Services at 115 W. Allen Ave, San Dimas.