Bus seats are limited due to space availability guidelines for transportation. Due to the limited number of spaces available for bus passes, bus pass registration will be determined by lottery based on bus seats available per bus per site, not on a first-come-first-served basis.
Update (1/10/2023): We are experiencing a shortage of Bonita USD Bus Drivers. Bus service has remained in place as we work to combine current routes, but there have been delays in our response time for accepting new students.
If your student is in Kindergarten-5th grade...
Please complete the Elementary-Bus Pass Interest Form to let us know you are interested in receiving transportation services. We check this form once a week and will send you an email to confirm when a seat is available to add transportation services for your student(s).
Please refer to steps listed below for additional information regarding the bus pass process.
If your student is in 6th-12th grade...
We have paused the process of accepting new riders during our driver shortage. We will check availability for new students interested in transportation services and attempt to route your students when we are open the bus lottery again. Continue to check our website for updated information on the process.
1. All families with transportation needs for the 2022/23 school year need to complete a Bus Pass Interest Survey. The Interest Survey informs the Transportation Department that you are interested in receiving transportation services for the current school year and enters your student(s) in our Bus Pass Lottery.
- Transportation checks interest survey lottery submissions and bus space availability weekly.
- Submit your form here to be entered into the Bus Lottery-BUS PASS INTEREST SURVEY 2022/23
2. Once you are approved in the bus lottery, accepted, and routed, you will receive an email with a link to complete the bus pass application process.
3. Complete the application process by filling in the form from the acceptance link that is emailed and upload a Bus Pass Photo (that meets the requirements listed on the Bus Pass Photo ID page).
4. Invoices will be sent to your MySchoolBucks
account for payment.
- Bus Pass will not be printed until payment has been received.
5. Once your payment is confirm, your student(s) bus pass will printed so that they may began utilizing transportation services.
- For passes paid for before August 23rd, 2022- Buses passes are mailed to the address in your student(s) aeries account.
- For passes paid for after August 23rd, 2022- You will receive an email confirming that your payment has been made. You will then be given a date when your bus pass(es) will be available to receive from your students bus driver.
* Students who have not completed their bus pass application OR have an unpaid balance will not be eligible for transportation services. Transportation services will be available or restored once the aforementioned has been addressed.
Request a bus stop change
Request a bus pass reprint
Replace a lost, damage or stolen bus pass
Request a change in AM/PM services or cancel transportation services...